Thursday 12 January 2012

Final Logo

Heres my final logo:


Using the images I included before, and Adobe Photoshop CS5 I edited the three images together. Firstly, I put each image on a transparent background and took the previous white background away, leaving them free to layer. Then I placed them all onto a black canvas and resized, recolour and added little things such as contrast and brightness. I then added the text, I opted for something simple in the end. My background represents synergy, how the ink flows and merges together. I didn't want a busy font as it would become to much, therefore I chose the font 'Skinny' from dafont.com. I used it in white, so it stood out from the bold colours. I added a soft white background around the letters, then added a drop shadow to enhance it further. I finally merged all the layers together, and was finished.

Here, I have added it to KompoZer:

And this is what it will look like when you open the website. I really like how the colour stands out from the background, and the simplicity of the white. It's not too busy or too bold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog