Thursday 12 January 2012

Magazine Cover planning

For a section in my website, news, I have included a magazine article I designed on Photoshop. I wanted to include it for the launch of the new 'magazine' for Synergy. I chose to do this because it added more depth to my website - not only is it my website and channel launch, its also a magazine launch.

Heres where I started:

I then added this image on top, to create texture. 

(http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1367236 I have permission to use this image.)

I then added my logo as below. I decided that it was too much. The name wasn't large enough and it looked far too busy and cluttered. 


Heres my final magazine cover. I used the Skinny font like I did on my logo, included the colours in the ink and made it stand out. I included the content inside, more text and effects. I'm pleased with the final result. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog