Thursday 17 November 2011

Name/Logo Design

Now I've chosen my name, I need a logo. For the moment I will be browsing font sites: dafont.com, urbanfonts.com, 1001freefonts.com and fontspace.com.

Here are some screenshots of the fonts I like:

This is Jellyka Delicious Cake from www.dafont.com. I really like this one as its energetic. 





This ones called Colleged, off www.dafont.com. Again I think this one has a lot of energy and also represents 'schools' as you find this font on hoodies etc.


This is Angelic War font off www.1001freefonts.com. I like how it looks messy but interesting.

I found this from www.fontspace.com, I chose it because I like how it works on the screenshot on the right hand side and with a bit of editing it could work for my site.

I found this on www.dafont.com and chose it because its bold and interesting, it captivates your attention and I like how it looks. I may decide to edit this further.


After looking through different fonts I will try and design my own on paper.




1 comment:

  1. Some great fonts... I've already picked my favourite!! But this is your site... and you must choose the right font for you and your choice should reflect how you think the branding should look and how it will/would appeal to your target audience.

    ReplyDelete

Blog