Friday 18 November 2011

Logo Design Construction

Now I've got to the stage where I need to design my logo. I need to think of the 2 fundamental elements: font and and supporting images.

Font: I want the font to represent the word 'Synergy', therefore the letters need to flow and merge into each other, for example a swirly font. So far I will decide between the following...

Blessed Day.




Angelic War Font.


  Skinny.



As supporting images I have been looking around www.sxc.hu, www.google.com and www.flickr.com. I found a perfect image from an account on flickr but I need permission, so I have emailed the artists and will hopefully get a positive response. In the mean time I have found replacements from www.sxc.hu which I will play around with on photoshop.

1 comment:

  1. Good - show a few screenshots from your Photoshop work. This will show thought processes and progress.

    ReplyDelete

Blog